We invite you (or someone you know) to join us on February 23, 2011 at 7pm for a FREE Home Buyers Class. As a community service, Nyssa & Co. volunteer their time to help home buyers understand today’s new real estate market.
Join us for a thought-provoking free class that can help you or those you care about learn more about the home buying process. The following topics will be discussed:
– Why saving for a down payment doesn’t work
– How to use free money from the federal government when you buy your first home
– Amazing new ways to get pre-approved for a mortgage when you buy your first home
– Insider secrets of how to get a “yes” when you borrow money
– How using a Buyer Agent can save you thousands of dollars
Call us at 814-234-4000, ext 3314, or visit www.freehomebuyerseminar.net to reserve your spot for this much sought after class! The seminar is free, so contact us quickly to reserve your seat!
This class not for you? Would you please think of at least two people you could tell about this life-changing class?
Not sure what to expect? Want to know what past class attendees had to say? Check out our videos on YouTube below: